Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year !

Happy new year !
Yeahs, it's the starting of the year.
I should be happy, but seriously it's not difference form 2009.
Expect that i'm getting pissed by two person.
I just don't understand them sometimes.
I'm sec 3 alr . fast uh ?
Next year i'll be having o's .
& i prayy i hope that day won't come .
Heard that my form teachers is quite strict, i feeling a little uneasy.
Differents classes next year & stuff . Kinda of sad ;X well, but we're still
in the same school !
I'm trying to cheer myself up you see.
Fine! i don't what to type alr.
I doing my tuition homeworks like it never ending !
Well , i guess i can cope next year.
I want to do well! i want to score well .
I have to get prepared.
But whatever i said today , i well forgot the very next day .
All the best to me ;X Byes !

ihateyouiguess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home