Thursday, January 21, 2010

On top of the world, baby, that's where I first saw you.

It's 1am & i decided to blog.
While doing NPCC stuff & Homework,
i was thinking alot .
Idk if the thinking will affect what i did ><
Yeahs , I was thinking ,
if the girl i used to love & hate.
I means sometime she can treat you real good & sometime it treat you like a dirt .
Yeahs. It's like . I don't know how the explain myself!
Hope everything will be back soon! & this feeling to go away.
Top10 Top10 YINGTONG BUCK UP !!!! >;(
Stop thinking of other thingss ! FOUCUSSSS!
Yeahs , gonna prepare everything. Next year=stress year !
I'm looking forward to weekends. you know whys ?
So i can sleep moreeeeeee! hahahah . Shall go sleep already !
Nights ! (;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home