Sunday, January 10, 2010

You're never gonna love me like how you used to again.

Back to blogging!
School reopened, & i have to go school tomorrow D:
IWANTHOLIDAYS!
i want a better teacher too !
Maths teacher is like having her own time. & she's been asking us if she's too fast !
Craps! she way too slow until i pissed at listening to her!
The whole express level got greats teacher expect mine class !
pathetic! C- got a fun new teacher D- old teacher who don't know anything as she's a part time teacher before. E- miss ong ! F- miss wang ! ;/ freaked ;/
Okk! shall stop complaining ! shiittzxz I MISSS 2C`099!!!

  1. I miss going to toliet with regine during chinese lesson when we're bored!
  2. I miss taking pictures with the girls in the toilet!
  3. I miss throwing chocolate from my house level just to pass them chocolate!
  4. I miss teaching Cynthia maths, till we started crapping and did;nt bother about maths !
  5. I miss saying, you are a affable person !
  6. I miss reading storybooks in lesson and get nagg by Cynthia for not paying attention
  7. I miss Jordan,Jerrold,Sinhai jokes during class
  8. I miss playing newpaper fight !
  9. I miss praying teachers won't come cause of homework & stuff
  10. I miss copying homework from friends.
  11. I miss staying back for nothing and at the end of the day we think we wasted out time .
  12. I Miss my family ! " Mummy,Daddy, Regine, Cynthia, Peiqin, Bingzheng, Shiming , PET !
  13. I miss asking owner question about maths
  14. I miss all 2c'ians !
  15. i miss i miss i miss ....

D: finee ! although we still got recess together, but it's different during classes! My class is supperr quiettt ! Althought i still chat with John , clara , violett , xinmin, jiajia, lousia during lesson. Lauging at clara laughter's . Singing replay with clara. Going to toliet just for a walk with clara, but everything is different. i don't feel the unity in this class D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home